knowing that what we think, and what we say becomes what we do, and who we are.

The purpose of this blog is to:

1. Identify and record drawing and painting ideas and goals

2. Share these discoveries with others

3. Receive feedback, constructive criticism, as well as offer

4. Search for collaboration opportunities

Sunday, April 17, 2011

April 17th

Dear Major League Graffitiers, Twin Cities, Minnesota

Yesterday waking up to snow was wild!  Although we are into April, it seems that we still needed just a little bit more winter to appreciate this upcoming spring and summer - it's going to be fantastic.

Just wanted to up a concept I've been playing with lately, the graff ninja, sporting a custom respirator.  Somehow, it reminds me of the mustache and mask on a samurai's helmut.  check this out:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/shaireproductions/2653235522/

Ok, now here's my version:


Sorry about the goofy formating of my uploads!  Hopefully soon I will be able to get these photos rotated!  Any help would be greatly appreciated!  

But this is a character, a myth, a legend, a past/present East/West combination that I dream about, I guess the seed and precurser to further work I hope and believe.  

Lastly, I hope and pray for each and every persons' deepest happiness and fulfillment.  I believe that this is necessary, even if only for a split second or a subconscious inkling, like the Bodhisattva promise, because when that happens, I believe violence, jealousy, hatred, and sadness will be overcome.  I guess I realize how crucial our happiness is in achieving the purppose of our lives', and searching after that is our reason for being, right? Hit me back GrafFeRs of MN, USA
with love and peace,
-EsSEn

No comments:

Post a Comment